Q. What are the dates of this promotion and how do I know if I am eligible to play?
A. This promotion runs from July 9, 2012 through February 27, 2013. In accordance with the Official Rules, this promotion is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 6-13 years of age only as of July 9, 2012.
Q. How do I play/enter?
A. Log on to www.lunchables.com/kids, click on the "Never Be Bored Again" Instant Win Game icon and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to create a unique login and password to play online. If you receive a winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize, subject to verification.
Q. How many times can I play/enter in a day?
A. Limit of one game play per day per login and password/person.
Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
A. Following is the prize structure for this promotion:
- Three (3) Grand Prizes: $7,500 in cash and winner may choose any one of the following: Ultimate Tree House or Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court or Ultimate Game Room. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) is $32,500. Cash portion of prize will be awarded in the form of a check made payable to winner's parent/legal guardian and total value of products and services required to design and install prize selected may not exceed a maximum of $25,000. Ultimate Tree House consists of design consultation and implementation of a Tree House subject to feasibility of winner's property. The Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court consists of design consultation and installation of the Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court and a Fun Pack that includes some court accessories specific to Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court installed. Ultimate Game Room consists of consultation with an interior designer, installation of flooring, lighting and electronics as dictated by design, painting & wall decals, furniture and toys. For all prize options, winner will be consulted in the design process. Final Grand Prize design and installation shall be upon mutual agreement between prize supplier and winner and is subject to Sponsor approval and budget. Grand Prize winner may elect to take a cash alternative of $10,000 in lieu of the Tree House, Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court or Game Room, for a total alternative cash prize valued at $17,500. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner except as noted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for the prize (or portion thereof) a prize of comparable or greater value, at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner's parent/legal guardian may be required to provide proof (to Sponsor's satisfaction) that he/she is the authorized homeowner with rights to have the selected Grand Prize installed on his/her property. Prize supplier is responsible for obtaining all permits, inspections and consents necessary to complete the design and installation; however winner is responsible for securing any necessary insurance related to the installation and use of the Grand Prize during and after the installation. While the Grand Prize winner is not obligated to accept the Tree House, Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court or Game Room, if any such prize is fully or partially installed, Sponsor is not required to and will not restore the winner's property to its original condition or uninstall any part of the Grand Prize package. The Grand Prize winner must on request provide written permission to conduct the installation, and provide a waiver of any liability in connection with the installation as a condition of the award of the Grand Prize, and release any liability relating to any damages that may occur in connection with the installation. Prize components are awarded “as is” with no guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor other than the manufacturer's warranty. Maximum ARV of the Tree House, Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court or Game Room is $25,000. Actual value may vary depending upon the prize selected, actual design, size and configuration of winner's property, and prize component selections. Complete details regarding each prize option will be included in winner notification package to help winner choose his/her prize. Actual value of Grand Prizes will depend on actual prize selected and costs to design and install the prize. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. The design consultation and/or installation of the prize may be filmed and film may be utilized by Sponsor for advertising or promotional purposes. Winner and winner's parent or guardian must agree to sign a release authorizing the use of their name, likeness, and filmed design consultation and/or prize installation for use in any form of media by Sponsor. There is no value associated with the filming or use of the footage by Sponsor.
- Twenty five thousand (25,000) First Prizes/ARVs: one toy or game from Hasbro or EA from the following toys/games available: (7,000) Nerf NSTRIKE Raider/$34.99; (3,000) Sorry! Game/$16.99; (3,000) Bop! It Bounce game/$19.99; (5,000) KREO Transformer Ratchet/$14.99; (5,000) Littlest Pet Shop – Scooter with Blythe & Pet/$14.99; or (2,000) Family Game Night 4 XBOX 360 game/$39.99. Prize awarded will be based on winner's preferences selected at the time of registration and availability.
- One million (1,000,000) Second Prizes: one TV show video download from the Hub Television Networks from the following options: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Transformers Prime or Kaijudo. Video download awarded will be based on winner's preferences selected at the time of registration and availability. Each video is in a .mp4 file format, 22 minutes in length. ARV: $2.99.
Q. I won second prize. How do I download my video?
A. An email will be sent to the parent/guardian email address you submitted when you registered. There will be a link with instructions in that email so your parent/guardian can download the video for you.
Q. I won second prize and my parent/guardian is having difficulty downloading the prize.
A. The system requirements to view second prize video are as follows:
- Microsoft Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit) for Adobe® Flash® Player 11.1
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit) for Adobe AIR® 3.1
- Mac OS
- Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7 (32 bit and 64 bit) for Adobe Flash Player 11.1
- Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7 (32 bit and 64 bit) for Adobe AIR 3.1
Q. When I tried to play the game today, I received a page that said "You've already played today" even though I haven't played yet today. What can I do?
A. You may want to try clearing your browser's temporary internet files (cache). Go to the 'tools' drop down menu on your browser and click on internet options. Click on the 'general' tab. In the section labeled temporary internet files, click on 'delete files'. Then try to play again. This should clear any old pages from your browser.
Q. None of the questions listed above relates to my problem. Who can I contact with more help about the LUNCHABLES Never Be Bored Again IWG??
A. Click here to send an email and we will help you. You can expect to receive a response to your e-mail within 2 business days.