LUNCHABLES "NEVER BE BORED AGAIN" INSTANT WIN GAME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 6 – 13 YEARS OF AGE ONLY
1. TO PLAY: Beginning July 9, 2012 through February 27, 2013, log on to www.lunchables.com/kids, click on the "Never Be Bored Again" Instant Win Game icon and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to create a unique login and password and provide your parent's email address to play online. You will also be prompted to enter prize selections that will be used only in the event you become a winner. If you receive a winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize, subject to verification. If you are not a winner, you may return to www.lunchables.com/kids to play again; however, there is a limit of one game play per 5f day per login and password/person. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one game play per day will void all entries and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 6 – 13 years of age as of July 9, 2012, except for children of employees of Kraft Foods Global, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Promotions.com, LLC ("Judges"), Hasbro, Inc., Hub Television Networks, LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. All Grand Prizes will be awarded to each winner's parent/legal guardian.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: Three (3) Grand Prizes: $7,500 in cash and winner may choose any one of the following: Ultimate Tree House or Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court or Ultimate Game Room. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) is $32,500. Cash portion of prize will be awarded in the form of a check made payable to winner's parent/legal guardian and total value of products and services required to design and install prize selected may not exceed a maximum of $25,000. Ultimate Tree House consists of design consultation and implementation of a Tree House subject to feasibility of winner's property. The Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court consists of design consultation and installation of the Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court and a Fun Pack that includes some court accessories specific to Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court installed. Ultimate Game Room consists of consultation with an interior designer, installation of flooring, lighting and electronics as dictated by design, painting & wall decals, furniture and toys. For all prize options, winner will be consulted in the design process. Final Grand Prize design and installation shall be upon mutual agreement between prize supplier and winner and is subject to Sponsor approval and budget. Grand Prize winner may elect to take a cash alternative of $10,000 in lieu of the Tree House, Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court or Game Room, for a total alternative cash prize valued at $17,500. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner except as noted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for the prize (or portion thereof) a prize of comparable or greater value, at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner's parent/legal guardian may be required to provide proof (to Sponsor's satisfaction) that he/she is the authorized homeowner with rights to have the selected Grand Prize installed on his/her property. Prize supplier is responsible for obtaining all permits, inspections and consents necessary to complete the design and installation; however winner is responsible for securing any necessary insurance related to the installation and use of the Grand Prize during and after the installation. While the Grand Prize winner is not obligated to accept the Tree House, Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court or Game Room, if any such prize is fully or partially installed, Sponsor is not required to and will not restore the winner's property to its original condition or uninstall any part of the Grand Prize package. The Grand Prize winner must on request provide written permission to conduct the installation, and provide a waiver of any liability in connection with the installation as a condition of the award of the Grand Prize, and release any liability relating to any damages that may occur in connection with the installation. Prize components are awarded "as is" with no guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor other than the manufacturer's warranty. Maximum ARV of the Tree House, Ultimate Sport Court® Backyard Court or Game Room is $25,000. Actual value may vary depending upon the prize selected, actual design, size and configuration of winner's property, and prize component selections. Complete details regarding each prize option will be included in winner notification package to help winner choose his/her prize. Actual value of Grand Prizes will depend on actual prize selected and costs to design and install the prize. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. The design consultation and/or installation of the prize may be filmed and film may be utilized by Sponsor for advertising or promotional purposes. Winner and winner's parent or guardian must agree to sign a release authorizing the use of their name, likeness, and filmed design consultation and/or prize installation for use in any form of media by Sponsor. There is no value associated with the filming or use of the footage by Sponsor. Twenty five thousand (25,000) First Prizes/ARVs: one toy or game from Hasbro or EA from the following toys/games available: (7,000) Nerf NSTRIKE Raider/$34.99; (3,000) Sorry! Game/$16.99; (3,000) Bop! It Bounce game/$19.99; (5,000) KREO Transformer Ratchet/$14.99; (5,000) Littlest Pet Shop – Scooter with Blythe & Pet/$14.99; or (2,000) Family Game Night 4 XBOX 360 game/$39.99. Prize awarded will be based on winner's preferences selected at the time of registration and availability. One million (1,000,000) Second Prizes: one TV show video download from the Hub Television Networks from the following options: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Transformers Prime or Kaijudo. Video download awarded will be based on winner's preferences selected at the time of registration and availability. Each video is in a .mp4 file format, 22 minutes in length. ARV: $2.99. Total value of all prizes is $3,673,250. Limit one Grand Prize per person/family/household. Limit one Grand or First Prize and one Second Prize per login/password/person. Odds of winning depends upon number of online game plays. No substitutions or transfers of prizes by winners shall be permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or portions of prizes, or Grand Prize components of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
4. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winners. Grand and First Prize potential winners will be provided a Parental Consent Form online. The form must be printed, completed and returned to be received by March 15, 2013. Upon receipt of completed Parental Consent Forms, First Prizes will be mailed to winners within 4 – 8 weeks and potential Grand Prize winners (and their parents/legal guardians) will be notified by mail and must sign any required Affidavit and Release within 7 days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. Second Prizes can be downloaded to winner's computer at the time the winning message is served online and an email will also be sent to the parent/guardian email address collected when the winner registered containing a link to download the video. If any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. By participating, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prizes, winners (and their parents/legal guardians) agree to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, and employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Acceptance of any prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners' names, likenesses (and biographical information), and filmed footage for marketing and promotional purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check with respect to all possible Grand Prize winners. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the course of this promotion. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than are enumerated in Rule 3, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the number of prizes stated in Rule 3. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the Promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. If terminated, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form. All applicable federal and state laws apply.
5. WAIVER AND GOVERNING LAW: By entering this promotion, participants (and their parents/legal guardians) waive all rights to claim punitive, general, special, compensatory, incidental and/or consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter. Any dispute(s) regarding the rules of this game shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to any conflicts of laws rules
6. WINNERS' LIST: For names of the Grand Prize winners, available after April 15, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: LUNCHABLES Never Be Bored Again Instant Win Game, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126 for receipt by March 15, 2013. SPONSOR: Kraft Foods Global Inc., Northfield, IL 60093